|PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 8-K on 06/26/2019|
adverse to the Debtors in any litigation or contested matter and as to which no Final Order resolving such litigation or contested matter has been entered; or (d) disallowed pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 502(d). A Claim or Interest that is Disputed as to its amount shall not be Allowed in any amount until it is no longer a Disputed Claim or Disputed Interest.
47. “Disputed Employee Litigation Claims” means any Claim arising from or related to the Class Action Adversary Proceeding Complaint [Adv. Proc. 19-501012, D.I. 1], or the subject matter thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Plan, any Allowed Disputed Employee Litigation Claim that is determined by a Final Order to be a Priority Non-Tax Claim shall be paid out of the Liquidating Trust Assets.
48. “Distribution Date” means, with respect to (a) any Claim that is Allowed as of the Effective Date, the date that is as soon as reasonably practicable after the Effective Date; or (b) any Claim that is Allowed after the Effective Date, a date as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
49. “DTC” means The Depository Trust Company.
50. “Effective Date” means, with respect to the Plan, the date that is a Business Day selected by the Debtors, on which (a) the conditions to the occurrence of the Effective Date have been met or waived in accordance with the Plan and (b) no stay of the Confirmation Order is in effect. Any action to be taken on the Effective Date may be taken on or as soon as reasonably practicable after the Effective Date.
51. “Entity” means an entity as such term is defined in Bankruptcy Code section 101(15).
52. “Estate” means the estate created for the Debtors in the Chapter 11 Cases pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 541.
53. “Excluded Assets” has the meaning ascribed to it in the Asset Purchase Agreement.
54. “Exculpated Claim” means any Cause of Action, arising during the period commencing on the Petition Date through the closing of the Chapter 11 Cases, related to any act or omission derived from, based upon, related to or arising from (a) the Chapter 11 Cases; (b) the formulation, preparation, dissemination, or negotiation of any document in connection with the Chapter 11 Cases, the Disclosure Statement, the Plan, the Plan Supplement, the UCC Settlement and/or the Global Settlement; (c) any contract, instrument, release, and/or other agreement or document created or entered into in connection with the subsection (a) or (b); (d) the pursuit of Consummation; and/or (e) the filing, administration, and/or implementation of the Chapter 11 Cases, the Plan or the distribution of property in connection therewith or thereunder.
55. “Exculpated Party” means each of: (a) the Debtors; (b) the members of the Creditors’ Committee (including any member who resigned therefrom) solely in their capacities as such; and (c) with respect to each of the foregoing Entities in clauses (a) and (b), such Entity’s current officers and directors, managers, members, employees, agents, representatives, financial advisors, professionals (including all professionals retained by the Creditors’ Committee), accountants, attorneys and each of their predecessors, successors and assigns, but only to the extent that such party served in such a capacity during the Chapter 11 Cases.