|PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 8-K on 06/26/2019|
34. “Confirmation Hearing” means the hearing held by the Bankruptcy Court, as such hearing may be continued from time to time, to consider entry of the Confirmation Order pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 1129.
35. “Confirmation Order” means the order of the Bankruptcy Court, in form and substance acceptable to the Debtors, reasonably acceptable to the Highbridge Parties, and subject to the Committee Consent Right, confirming the Plan pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 1129.
36. “Consensual Third Party Releases” means the releases set forth in Article VIII.E of the Plan.
37. “Consummation” means the occurrence of the Effective Date.
38. “Creditors” has the same meaning as set forth in Bankruptcy Code section 101(10).
39. “Creditors’ Committee” means the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors appointed in the Chapter 11 Cases by the Office of the United States Trustee [D.I. 96].
40. “Cypress” means Cypress Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
41. “Debtors” means Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., Pernix Therapeutics, LLC, Pernix Manufacturing, LLC, Pernix Sleep, Inc., Cypress Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Macoven Pharmaceuticals, L.L.C., Gaine, Inc., Respicopea, Inc., Pernix Ireland Limited, Pernix Ireland Pain Designated Activity Company, Pernix Holdco 1, LLC, Pernix Holdco 2, LLC, Pernix Holdco 3, LLC, each as a debtor and debtor-in-possession in the Chapter 11 Cases.
42. “DIP Claims” means any Claims arising under the DIP Financing Facility, including interest thereon through the date on which such Claims are paid in full at the rates provided in the DIP Financing Facility, as well as any and all fees and expenses arising in connection therewith, including, without limitation, the Prepetition ABL Secured Claims that were “rolled up” and converted to DIP Claims pursuant to the Final DIP Order and the Claims of the DIP Lenders arising under the Asset Purchase Agreement.
43. “DIP Financing Facility” means that senior secured, superpriority, debtor-in-possession facility approved by the Final DIP Order and as may be amended, modified or supplemented from time to time.
44. “DIP Lenders” has the meaning set forth in the Final DIP Order.
45. “Disclosure Statement” means the Disclosure Statement for the Joint Plan of Liquidation of Pernix Sleep, Inc. and its Affiliates Pursuant to Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code, dated May 6, 2019, as amended, supplemented or modified from time to time, including all exhibits and schedules thereto and references therein that relate to the Plan, and that is reasonably acceptable to the Creditors’ Committee, and prepared and distributed in accordance with the Bankruptcy Code, the Bankruptcy Rules and any other applicable law.
46. “Disputed” means, any Claim against or Interest in the Debtors that is (a) listed in the Schedules as disputed, contingent or unliquidated and for which a Proof of Claim has not been Filed; (b) subject to an objection and/or request for estimation in accordance with Bankruptcy Code section 502(c) and Bankruptcy Rule 3018, which objection and/or request for estimation has not been withdrawn or determined by a Final Order; (c) held by a party that is