|PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 8-K on 06/26/2019|
Sale, Auction and Sale Hearing, (V) Approving Assumption and Assignment Procedures and (VI) Granting Related Relief [D.I. 191].
12. “Business Day” means any day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or “legal holiday” (as defined in Bankruptcy Rule 9006(a)(6)).
13. “Buyer” means Currax Holdings, LLC (formerly known as Phoenix Top Holdings LLC).
14. “Cash” means cash and cash equivalents, including, but not limited to, bank deposits, wire funds, checks and legal tender of the United States of America or equivalents thereof, but shall exclude the Committee Settlement Cash Recovery.
15. “Causes of Action” means any action, Claim, cause of action, controversy, demand, right, action, Lien, indemnity, guaranty, suit, obligation, liability, damage, judgment, account, defense, offset, power, privilege, license and franchise of any kind or character whatsoever, known, unknown, contingent or non-contingent, matured or unmatured, suspected or unsuspected, liquidated or unliquidated, disputed or undisputed, secured or unsecured, assertable directly or derivatively, whether arising before, on or after the Petition Date, in contract or in tort, in law or in equity, or pursuant to any other theory of law. Causes of Action also include: (a) any right of setoff, counterclaim or recoupment and any claim for breaches of duties imposed by law or in equity; (b) any Avoidance Action; (c) any Claim or defense including fraud, mistake, duress and usury and any other defenses set forth in Bankruptcy Code section 558; and (d) any state law fraudulent transfer claim.
16. “Chapter 11 Cases” means the cases pending for the Debtors under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code jointly administered under case number 19-10323 (CSS).
17. “Claim” means any claim, as such term is defined in Bankruptcy Code section 101(5).
18. “Claims Bar Date” means the date or dates established by the Bankruptcy Court in the Claims Bar Date Order by which Proofs of Claim must be Filed.
19. “Claims Bar Date Order” means the Order Granting Motion of the Debtors for Entry of an Order (A) Establishing Bar Dates for Filing Proofs of Claim, (B) Approving the Form and Manner for Filing Proofs of Claim, and (C) Approving Notice Thereof [D.I. 254].
20. “Claims Objection Deadline” means the later of (a) ninety (90) days after the Effective Date, or (b) such other period of limitation as may be fixed by an order of the Bankruptcy Court; provided, however, that any motion to extend the Claims Objection Deadline shall be served on all parties who have appeared in the Chapter 11 Cases pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 2002.
21. “Class” means pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 1122(a), a class of Claims against or Interests in the Debtors as set forth in Article III.
22. “Class 7 Cash Recovery” has the meaning set forth in Article IIIC.7 of the Plan.
23. “Class 7 Stipulation” means that certain Settlement Term Sheet, attached as exhibit A to the Joint Motion of Proposed Class Representatives and Defendant, Pursuant to Section 105 of the Bankruptcy Code and Bankruptcy Rules 9019 and 7023 to: (I) Approve the Settlement Agreement Pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 9019, (II) Preliminarily Approve the