SEC Filings

8-K
PERNIX THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 8-K on 02/19/2019
Entire Document
 

 

48 ▪ New company formed for the acquisition of worldwide rights to Contrave ® / Mysimba ® from Orexigen in connection with Orexigen’s bankruptcy process ▪ Backed by: ▪ Committed to providing market - leading weight loss therapies to patients and healthcare providers globally ▪ Pernix invested $9.2M in exchange for 10% of Nalpropion , consisting of $7.4M for the purchase price and $1.8M for working capital • Remaining 90% owned by Highbridge and Whitebox • Total purchase price of $73.5M ▪ Pernix manages the Nalpropion assets in exchange for a management fee plus expense reimbursement of shared service costs Multi - strategy alternative investment firm with ~$ 5 billion of assets under management Investment advisory firm with ~$6 billion of assets under management Nalpropion Overview